aqua scroll template

Monday, May 2, 2011

The peonies are blooming!

I was gone this weekend to Macon Georgia (which is beautiful btw..at least what I saw!) to watch my daughter's final college softball games. She is a senior this year. She had a great couple games and went out with a bang. The Maryville College (TN) girls won one then lost 2 close ones. She had great hits and catches (center field) and threw a girl out at home from center. There were tears at the end for the 4 girls graduating, but they had a great year and tons of fun with each other being goofy. When I got home, my peonies were blooming! So pretty!

I have a white and 2 bright pink. I need to get a pale pink one too. They are so pretty with the iris and roses.

This is a pic my daughter took on campus of a luna moth..soooo pretty! I actually went to an estate sale this weekend on the way to the tourneyment and have some things to show you guys..more pics on the way! Until then! Julia

2 comments:

Alessandra @ Tribal Times said...

Beautiful! All of it! My peonies are just on the cusp.

Amanda said...

Your peonies are lovely and that moth is just gorgeous!! I've seen a Luna moth once, and it was just soo exciting! :)