aqua scroll template

Monday, January 9, 2012

Vintage Pretty

Hi guys! Just a quick post tonight. I am totally procrastinating doing actual productive work. I thought I would share this pic of mine tonight..she is a vintage composition doll head that I listed (and sold) yesterday. She is already on her way to her new home but I just so liked how well she photographed. She has such a serene "santos" look about her. Now I am having seller's regret! LOL Oh well..I still have her photo! My poor shops need more items and I have some painting projects for my booth so I hope to get some new posts on here soon of what I have been up to. I have discovered Pinterest recently and have lost some time there. Just so many pretties! I usually get stuck in the home style category. Hope your New Year is off to a great start! Til next time. Julia

2 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh this head is darling!! I looked down a couple posts and I see a dress form, Oh this dress form party will be so fun ...I think if people show up! I will put tons of reminders!

Carol

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

What a great, artsy photo!