aqua scroll template

Saturday, January 5, 2013

A Shabby Romantic Chalkboard

 Hi guys! This is my  latest..a shabby romantic chalkboard. I jazzed up a plain chalkboard with pale aqua paint (a fav color of mine).
 I added a crystal chandelier prism swag that I made to the bottom..never enough crystals!
And I added a drop of a vintage crystal chandelier prism and a vintage pearly bead..and a wire hanger. I finished off the back with vintage Mozart sheet music..just because I like to finish the back too!

In new news, my husband is now a fellow Etsian! We got his shop up and running yesterday. He is The Industrial Farmer @ www.theindustrialfarmer.etsy.com . I like the name..it is sort of a twist on the industrious farmer. We both come from a long line of industrious farmers! We are both former farm kids and we actually farmed for the first couple years we were married before moving on to greener pastures.He'd like to retire and go back to having an acerage with a barn ..but only a few chickens and a goat or sheep or 2! He has helped me "vintage" for years and now he will have a shop for his "guy stuff". I like rusty industrial too, so it may come to a scuffle between us over what goes where! Sooo here's to a New Year and a new enterprise! 'Til next time! Julia

No comments: