aqua scroll template

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Paper roses


Hi guys! Back to work. I am currently making a bridal bouquet of paper roses. The bride is a reading teacher and provided the papers..Grimm's Fairy tales and Dick and Jane type readers.


The blooms are done and I am working on the leaves and need to arrange them yet. I think they are turning out pretty! We went estate sale-ing this weekend. I was not up to heavy lifting, but I did point and pile things up to buy! Poor Ed was the main loader. I shall try to get some pix of what we got..a few items are already in our local booth! It was fun to get out again. Ed has been yard sale-ing without me and bringing home some doozies. Yikes. Hope you are having a great week! Stop back and see what I am up to next! Til next time, Julia

4 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

A reading teacher...How perfect, yes, they are gorgeous!!

Carol

ReStyleGraphic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReStyleGraphic said...

These flowers look great. It will be a good accessory for a wedding.

Connie said...

Your flowers are wonderful and the idea of a teacher having a bouquet like this is so charming. I love it! Congratulations to the bride:)